Candle Safety Information
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Dispose of wick trimmings and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.
- Avoid drafts.
- Set candle on heat-resistant surface (on a plate if it is one of our decor candles to catch the wax)
- Burn within sight. Always remain within line of sight of burning candles. Extinguish candles before leaving room. Never burn for longer than 4-hour intervals.
- Keep away from things that catch fire. Never burn candles on or near anything that are even slightly flammable.
- Keep away from children and pets. Children and pets could accidentally tip your candle over.
- DO NOT extinguish with water.
- Always allow wax to harden before relighting, touching, or moving.
AT ALL TIMES
- Enjoy! And let us know what you think of our product :)